As a high performance custom roll-form parts manufacturer, Nu-Tech recognizes the critical role it plays in the management of health and safety at work and the protection of the environment as a whole. Nu-Tech is therefore committed to the
principles of risk reduction, pollution prevention and undertaking its operations as a responsible corporate member of society.
Through a programme of continual improvement, we will demonstrate our commitment to:
- Complying fully with all relevant NU-TECH legislation regulations, standards, guidance and codes of practice
- Ensuring that wherever possible NU-TECH risks and hazards, are eliminated, combated or minimized.
- Providing and maintaining safe plant, equipment (including PPE), systems of work and work facilities for the welfare of employees
- Providing sufficient information, instruction, training and supervision for employees to enable them to carry out their tasks competently and safely
- Ensuring raw materials, articles and wastes are correctly handled, used and stored to avoid damage to the health of employees or the environment
- Designing products in such a way as to minimize their environmental impacts, in production, use and disposal
- Providing sufficient information to ensure that our products are handled, used and disposed of in line with relevant legislation
- Minimizing production of wastes at source
- Maximizing efficient use of raw materials and non-renewable resources
- Replacing materials, where practicable, with those deemed to be less hazardous to the environment or human health
- Improving energy efficiency of processes and operations
- Ensuring all liquid and solid wastes are treated and disposed of in a responsible manner
- Minimizing discharges to air water and land and monitoring any regulated discharges
Providing all employees with an understanding of this policy and their responsibilities in controlling and improving performance.
NU-TECH will encourage the adoption of similar principles by its suppliers to maintain the highest environmental standards possible.